Summer Card - Summer Fun

mercredi 16 mai 2018

Hello there,

Spring has just arrived but isn't it nice to already think about summer and our future plans for this season? Well, mine will definitely include sun and ice cream, just like this cutie ^^



Usually I like to start with the background, but this time I knew it would be pretty simple so I went directly on coloring the images using my alcohol markers.

On a white card base, I glued pieces of colorful dot pattern paper, and then on top I attached a scalloped rectangle. I draw a shadow where I wanted to place my critter, and then glued both images using foam squares.



Stamped my sentiment on left side, added some colorful drops here and there, and applied glossy accents on the rubber ring to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here



CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES

- Waving Hello stamp set


- Fancy Frame die set


- Simply Said stamp set



OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Pattern paper from my stash
- Glossy Accents from Ranger
- White gel pen from Uniball
- Nuvo drops

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire