Craftin Desert Divas - Picnic

mercredi 14 mars 2018

Hello there,

As said in my previous blog post, spring is coming and so is picnic season! Look at these cuties, they're already having some fresh lemonade and are just waiting for you! ^^


I first started by partially die cutting a scalloped circle from white cardstock to create the background window. On piece of bristol smooth cardstock (perfect for ink blending), I traced the window space and then applied different colors of distress inks.


At the back of my window panel, I put stripes of double sided foam tape. I stamped my sentiment, and die cut it using an oval die.

Then I attached all the layers: the distress ink panel on a piece of kraft cardstock, and the window panel on top of it. I also die cut a grass border from green felt, glued it at the bottom of the window, and attached the piece of plaid paper on top of it.


Colored my images using zig markers, and attached them using foam squares. Glued the panel to a white card base, and added some clear sequins here and there to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES






OTHER SUPPLIES
- Zig markers
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Felt and pattern paper from my stash
- Distress inks: mowed lawn, cracked pistachio, tumbled glass, salty ocean

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire