Craftin Desert Divas - Lifetime of Happiness

vendredi 16 mars 2018

Hello there,

Here is the last card I made for Craftin Desert Divas March Release featuring the new "Hitched" stamp set and "Bright Horizons" stencil. It's pretty simple with some masking, ink blending and zig coloring.


I first started by tracing a half circle at the bottom of my bristol cardstock and on masking paper. Adhered the masking paper on the bristol cardstock and started inking the sky using the stencil. I did the clouds first and then the sun.


Removed the masking paper from the bottom and adhered another piece to hide the sky. I masked the middle part of the bottom and inked the sided using two shades of green distress inks to create grass. Then I masked the grass and applied grey distress ink in the middle part to create the road.

I colored the image using zig markers. Originally, there was cans behind the car but I cut them thinking of another project that I finally didn't make ^^ Traced white thick lines on the road using a white gel pen and then attached the image using foam squares.


I gold heat embossed the first part of my sentiment, and stamped the part using a dark grey ink, softer than black. I added some extra green touches to the grass, attached my panel to a white card base, and glued some sequins to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here


CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES





OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks: twisted citron, mowed lawn, hickory smoke, tumbled glass
- Charcoal ink from Hero Arts
- Bristol smooth cardstock from Strathmore
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Zig markers
- Versamark ink from Tsukineko
- Antique gold embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp
- White gel pen from Uniball

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire