Craftin Desert Divas - Golden Wishes

mercredi 17 janvier 2018

Hey there,

How about some gold and bright colors? I made this birthday card using some brand new supplies from Craftin Desert Divas January release: "Sweetest Birthday" stamp set + "Party Time" stencil.

I first started by applying some pretty colors of distress inks using the stencil. I sprayed water droplets on top of it and dried the panel to get more interest on the background.


Then from white and gold pola dot paper, I die cut a rectangle. And using the same rectangle die and a smaller one, I created a frame for my polka dot rectangle.

I fussy cut my images, colored them using my zig markers, glued them on the polka dot rectangle and attached the gold frame.


For my sentiment, I die cut the word Sending from gold cardstock and stamped the second part on a banner. I also die cut some little stars and circles from the same gold cardstock. And I finally attached all the pieces on my panel.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES









OTHER SUPPLIES
- Zig markers
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: worn lipstick, wild honey, mustard seed, tumbled glass, twisted citron, shaded lilac
- Gold cardstock from my stash
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire