Autumn Card Series - Sending Harvest Happiness

samedi 18 novembre 2017

Hey there,

This cute and simple card was inspired by the Craftin Desert Divas November Mood Board. I hadn't have a chance to play with this stamp set so coloring this image was pure joy!


I first started by creating the background, and for that I just stamped almost all the small images from the set on kraft cardstock using brown ink. I added white stitched lines all around the panel to frame it.

Next I die cut a scalloped circle from vellum and attached it at the middle top of my panel using a glue dot. I colored the image using my alcohol markers, and fussy cut it.


I also die cut a grass border from the same kraft cardstock as the background, glued the bottom of my image at the back of it and then glued the piece at the back of my sentiment banner.

Glued everything in place using foam squares, and added some sequins to finish the card.



CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES






OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Kraft cardstock from Neenah
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Vellum from Canson
- White gel pen from Uniball

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire