Holiday Card Series 2017 - Mistletoe Kisses

dimanche 15 octobre 2017

Hey there,

Here is the last card I made for Craftin Desert Divas October Release shwcasing the new "Holly Jolly" stamp set and "Sending" die. Once again, this release was beyond gorgeous!


To create this card, I first started by embossing a scalloped rectangle to get a nice background. I die cut another scalloped rectangle from plaid paper and trimmed it smaller to fit at the bottom of my panel. I glued a piece of gold ribbon to make the edge prettier. Attached my panel to a white base.


I die cut the word Sending from white cardstock and its outline from vellum, and attached both pieces together. Colored my images using alcohol markers, and fussy cut them.


Attached everything on my panel using foam squares, and added some sequins to finish the card. 

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS





OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Solar White cardstock from Neenah
- Plaid paper from Lawn Fawn
- Vellum from Stampin Up!
- Embossing folder from Toga
- Ribbon from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire