Autumn Card Series 2017 - Greetings from the pumpkin patch

samedi 23 septembre 2017

Hello there,

Today I'm sharing with you a fall card inspired by the Craftin Desert Divas Challenge Mood Board. I used digital images, and a die from the September release.


So I first started by die cutting two stitched rectangles, and then from them I die cut two ground borders and a corn field border ; this way all my borders have stitched details on the edges.

Next I colored all the borders using different distress inks: a light beige for the corn field border, and two shades of browns for the ground borders. I also created the sky using a light blue and a light orange.


Once all my images printed on white cardstock, I colored them using alcohol markers, and fussy cut them. Attached my borders on top of each other using double sided tape, and placed my little elements using glue dots and foam squares.


Attached my panel to a white base, and attached that to a piece of pattern paper. Glued my homemade sentiment at the top right corner, and finally attached the whole thing to a white card base.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES






OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: antique linen, vintage photo, ground espresso, scattered straw, tumbled glass
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Watercolor cardstock from Canson
- Solar white cardstock from Neenah
- Plaid pattern paper from Lawn Fawn

1 commentaire:

  1. Oh wow Marine,this card is so amazing and many thanks for sharing your video how you crate this card.♥ It's really fantastic.♥
    Many hugs
    Angela

    RépondreSupprimer