Craftin Desert Divas - Wild Background

vendredi 18 août 2017

Hello there,

Today I'm sharing with you the fourth card I've guest designed using the new stamp set "Get Wild" from Craftin Desert Divas. I absolutely loved watercoloring these images and pairing them with wood textured cardstock.


I first started by stamping all the images on watercolor cardstock using waterproof black ink. Then I die cut a rectangle from that panel and colored everything using a bunch of distress inks.


I applied brown distress inks on wood textured cardstock, and die cut the two pieces for my sentiment area, inked the edges to coordinate with the background, and stamped my sentiment on the craft pieces.

To add some dimension, I glued a piece of fun foam at the back of the main panel and attached the whole thing to the wood textured piece using liquid glue.


I attached the sentiment piece to the plaid piece using fun foam. Pierced two holes at the top of the plaid piece, tied a knot using hemp cord and attached the whole piece at the top of the watercolor panel. And finally I attached the whole panel to a white card base.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES




OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: candied apple, worn lipstick, mowed lawn, peacock feathers, ground espresso, carved pumpkin, antique linen, crushed olive, twisted citron, black soot, weathered wood
- Wood textured cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
- Watercolor cardstock from Canson
- Plaid paper from Lawn Fawn
- 110lb solar white cardstock from Neenah
- Hemp cord from Darice
- Black dye ink from Hero Arts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire