Craftin Desert Divas - Starry Galaxy

vendredi 11 août 2017

Hey there!

Here is another card using the new digital stamp set "Space Cadets"! It is pretty simple but I really enjoyed making the night sky and coloring this cutie!


Just this once, I first started by coloring my image using alcohol markers. I also applied glossy accents on his helmet to make the illusion of glass.

And while it was drying, I created my background. First, I masked the bottom part of my piece of paper and applied three different distress inks to create the night sky. Before removing the masking paper, I splattered white paint to create a bunch of stars. I heat set it so I could mask it and color the ground.


I printed my homemade sentiment on white cardstock and attached my little panel on top of it using double sided tape. I attached my character using foam squares, then the whole panel to a white card base and added some sequins to the sky to finish the card.

 VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES



OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: seedless preserves, chipped sapphire, black soot, weathered wood, hickory smoke
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Watercolor paper from Canson
- Solar white cardstock from Neenah
- White paint from Hero Arts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire