Craftin Desert Divas - Among the stars - Box Card

dimanche 6 août 2017

Hey there!

Today I'm sharing with you a box card I've made using a new die set and also an image from a new digital stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas. These new products will be available in the shop on August 9th.

I've handmade my first box card a long time ago, so I was very happy to make this one especially as this time I had a special die to create the box card base!


So I first started by die cutting all the pieces I needed to make the base: two panels to form the box, and three strips to attach my elements on. And attached everything together using double sided tape and glue dots.

I created a galaxy panel using several distress inks and white paint to create the stars. I colored my character using alcohol markers and fussy cut it. Then I die cut two pieces of watercolor paper to create the ground, colored them using distress inks again, and sprayed water on it to kinda create craters.


Attached these two grey pieces to the black strips into the box, die cut four squares from my galaxy panel and glued them on each flap. Then I closed the box, and attached my character using glue dots. I die cut a bunch of silver glitter stars, glued them to thin strips of clear acetate and then attached these strips inside the box.

I silver heat embossed my sentiment on black cardstock, cut it using an oval die and attached it to the front flap using foam squares. And to add more sparkles, I attached rectangles of black glitter cardstock at the base of the box and a white rectangle at the back so I can write my message.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES




OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: mustard seed, peacock feather, seedless preserves, picked raspberry, chipped sapphire, back soot, weathered wood, hickory smoke
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- White paint from Hero Arts
- White gel pen from Uniball
- Black cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
- Silver glitter paper from American Crafts
- Black glitter paper from ma stash
- Solar white cardstock from Neenah
- Clear acetate from my stash
- Versamark ink from Tsukineko
- Silver embossing powder from Wow!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire