Summer Card Series - Sweet Hello

lundi 31 juillet 2017

Hey there!

Here is the third card I've made using the Cool Treats digital stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas. It's simple, but very colorful. Perfect for summer!


I first started by creating the ice cream pattern on Photoshop and printing it on watercolor cardstock. I wanted the colors to be coordinated with the ones on the card "Smile" so I picked a bunch of distress inks and painted all the little images.

I die cut a stitched scallop rectangle from some polka dot paper I had in my stash, and made the ice cream panel smaller using a stitched rectangle die. To get some dimension, I glued some pieces of fun foam at the back and attached it to the polka dot piece.


I die cut the word Hello four times: one from gold glitter paper and three from white paper. I glued the white pieces together to create dimension, and glued the gold piece on top. Attached it to the main panel using liquid glue, and added white dots and brown dots on some images to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: vintage photo - antique linen - ground espresso - picked raspberry - mustard seed - weathered wood - cracked pistachio - candied apple - twisted citron
- Watercolor cardstock from Canson
- Gold glitter paper from American Crafts
- Polka dot paper from my stash
- White gel pen from Uniball

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire