MFT + Marianne Designs - Bastille Day - Shaker Card

vendredi 14 juillet 2017

Hello there!

Today is July 14th and we celebrate Bastille day here in France. For the occasion I've made quite a large card showcasing the Eiffel tower and the colors of the French flag. Hope you'll like it.


I first started by cutting my three pieces of pattern papers, and used a stitched line to add cute details of each one. I attached them on a piece of white cardstock and die cut the Eiffel tower. To create my shaker, I attached a piece of clear acetate at the back of my panel, as well as a piece of fun foam. I applied some powder to avoid any stickiness of the double sided tape showing.


On another piece of white cardstock, I attached a piece of the same white pattern paper as the one on the main panel so the Eiffel tower would have a coordinated background. I prepared my shaker material using blue and red sequins and white beads, and placed everything in the tower hole. Next I attached the second piece of white cardstock at the back to close the shaker.

Then I stamped my images on white cardstock, colored them using my alcohol markers and cut them using the coordinating dies. I also die cut some clouds from another set, and attached all these elements on my panel using foam squares.


I attached my panel on a piece of heavy white cardstock. And to finish the card, I decided to add some sparkles. So I die cut the word celebrate four times: three times from white cardstock, and one time from gold glitter paper, glued the pieces together and then attached the piece on top of the Eiffel tower.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Eiffel tower die from Marianne Design
- Strike up the band stamp set from My Favorite Things + coordinating dies
- Cloud dies from the Sweet sloths set by My Favorite Things
- Celebrate die from Waffle Flower
- Basic stitch lines from My Favorite Things
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Solar white cardstock from Neenah
- Gold glitter paper from American Crafts
- Pattern papers from my stash
- Sequins from Rayher
- Beads from Pretty Pink Posh
- Fun foam from Simon Says Stamp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire