Craftin Desert Divas - Up in the clouds

mercredi 14 juin 2017

Hey there!

Here is my first card as an official member of the Craftin Desert Divas Digital Team! I'm so happy to be a part of this amazing and talented crafty team! Thanks again for letting me join you Tara!


So, this first card is quite simple, but I love it, this little flying bear is the cutest! There will be a night version very soon!

I first started by printing my image on a white cardstock and colored it using alcohol markers. I was kind of practicing and didn't really know if I was going to keep the final result so I didn't record it, but the markers I used are listed in the supplies list down below.


Next I created my sky using three shades of inks, and applied a layer of white embossing paste using a cloud stencil to finish my sky. Once the paste was dry, I attached my panel to a multicolor diagonal pattern paper, and then attached the whole thing to a white card base. I glued some clear droplets and applied a touch of glossy accents on his goggles to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

- CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES



OTHER SUPPLIES

- Spectrum Noir markers: TB5 - TB9 - IG2 - IG4 - IG6 - BG1 - BG2 - BG4
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: tumbled glass - salty ocean - blueprint sketch
- Cloud stencil from My Favorite Things
- White embossing paste from
- Clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh
- 110lb solar white cardstock from Neenah
- Diagonal pattern paper from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire