Craftin Desert Divas - Sweet Daisies - Shaker Card

lundi 19 juin 2017

Hello there!

This card was inspired by the gorgeous pastel colors on the Craftin Desert Divas June Mood Board Monthly Challenge, especially the picture showing four colorful bottles. And as I was thinking about making a shaker card, I thought these pretty daisies could comfort somebody and make him or her smile.


I first started by measuring and cutting my windows. Then I cut a piece of clear acetate and attached it at the back of my window panel.

I colored my flowers using alcohol markers, and fussy cut them. To make room for my shaker material, I doubled my foam tape, cut it in half to make thiner strips and attached it at the back of my window panel.


I glued a piece of pattern paper on a white piece of cardstock, made sure to avoid any stickiness from the double sided foam using an antistatic tool, placed some sequins in each window, and closed the whole thing by attaching my pattern paper panel at the back of the windows.


I attached my flowers on the windows using double sided tape and some foam squares to make the petals raise a little bit. I die cut a banner stamped my sentiment on it, and placed at the middle of my panel.

I glued the whole panel on a white card base, and added some clear glitter to the petals to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES
OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Wink of stella clear glitter from Zig
- Pattern paper from the Celebrate Easter collection by Echo Park
- 80lb + 110lb solar white cardstock from Neenah

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire